Saturday 19 January 2008

2007 Aug 10th - Side Effects

Friday, August 10, 2007


OOOO LOOK! A two nosed dog!

Xingu is said to be intelligent and fond of salty biscuits..........erm I consider myself fairly intelligent and I too am fond of salty biscuits...........cripes I'd better check the mirror in case I've got two noses! Maybe it's another weird side effect of chemo .
I think I'm feeling better today - trawling the BBC website for interesting stories is not the behaviour of a sick person is it? Hands froze up this morning because I used a Simple face wipe - it was cold.
Feet behaving MOST of the time unless I go upstairs.........which I had to rush to do a few minutes ago - my stupid bottom forgets it's redundant and gives me "urges". I also seem to have some minor blockage going on above my stoma which is causing some twinges of discomfort, drinking plenty of hot peppermint tea in the hope to avoid hospital..........always something isn't there?
I don't feel sick today, in fact I've forgotten to take tablets so hopefully I won't need them! Prevention better than cure with those things.

15:08 - 6 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Peter

I've scrutinized that picture of you and I can assure you you've only got one nose. I've been following your chemo blogs but haven't commented because, to be quite honest, I feel like an ignoramus when it comes to your problems.

Peter

Posted by Peter on Friday, August 10, 2007 at 15:33
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala

As my company MD would say, we don't have problems, we have challenges! I do however feel like my life has been one long glorified Krypton factor..........! If only I was unique, sadly I'm not, still, I checked out my survival rates again today by age of diagnosis - more like 60% than the average 39% but probably nearer 50%. Lies, damn lies, and hope robbing statistics - the analyst in me knows why I should ignore them all.

Posted by Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala on Friday, August 10, 2007 at 15:58
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Billy Bollockchops

But how does it smell!

...I'll get my coat.

Posted by Billy Bollockchops on Friday, August 10, 2007 at 15:48
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala

Fnar, Fnar!

Posted by Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala on Friday, August 10, 2007 at 15:55
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Bec

That is the coolest, and at the same time the weirdest thing I have ever seen!!! Off to check out my snout right now...

Posted by Bec on Tuesday, August 14, 2007 at 13:23
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala

Isn't it, I have a pic of another two nosed dog, but that one was cuter, Mrs Bandit.

Posted by Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala on Tuesday, August 14, 2007 at 22:26

No comments: