Saturday 19 January 2008

2007 Feb 3rd - C I Bloody D

Saturday, February 03, 2007


C I bloody D
Category: Romance and Relationships

Well! I have just been woken on Saturday morning by a knock on the door, hoping it to be the coat we've been waiting for, for Karys I legged it down so see a man with a clipboard, who proceeded to shove an ID card in my face. No idea what his name is, could have been Steve.......He was looking for Scott Wxxxxx. Great, the idiot that I wasted 10 months of my time on, who just turned up one day decided he wanted to live near me so camped out, got a job for about two weeks, then pissed off again? That Scott. The one who expected 3 course meals every evening, who never helped me when I was exhausted after work (not knowing then what we know now), who left just as I was getting ill, leaving a note rather than telling me to my face. The one who said he was going to join the foreign legion (you should have seen Plod's face when I told him that). I had to tell him how we met (internet), how long we were "involved", my number, name, date of birth. When did I last see him? What was involvement with this address (he stayed here for a couple of weeks, got a job, quit the job then pissed off). What did he do at the mercedes garage (sold cars, he's got a knack for conning people into parting with their cash obviously).

I don't expect the world to drop to it's knees but when I'm stood looking shit on my doorstep in my dressing gown and I say "look I have cancer, I start chemo soon I really can't cope with anything else right now, can you write that down" "have you written that down?" "You told me, I'm dealing with it, and I know" no reaction, just waited for me to stop talking so he could ask more questions.

He didn't ask for any addresses or numbers for his family, I told him they were in Kent, he's a detective, let him find them I don't even know if I have their address anyway.

I'm slightly hungover from a couple of glasses of red wine and now I'm in a very bad mood, my mates are coming over today too, for lunch. FAB. I just want to stay in bed.

17:47 - 2 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Umpalumpa

I'm speechless............................................

If you still in a bad mood later (which i might add is v understandable), feel free to call and rant - I don't mind a bit.

I hope Tyson is behaving better today - I'm sorry he's been playing up so much.

Will still come and do the 'Kim 'n' Aggy' thing when you free!

Lots of love x

Posted by Umpalumpa on Saturday, February 03, 2007 at 16:39
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala

Cheers sweetie, I've pretty much calmed down. The plod was crap at his job, I could have given him so much information if he'd pursued it but I just wanted rid of him. I'm not at my best when woken up and in my dressing gown. Wish he'd left a card or a number because I'd really like them to find Scott and lock him up. But I'll still have cancer so I'll just wait for them to contact me again!

Posted by Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala on Saturday, February 03, 2007 at 19:47

No comments: