Saturday 19 January 2008

2007 Feb 5th - Lisa Almond - The Film (read comments)

Monday, February 05, 2007


Retail Therapy!

After 10 toilet visits on Saturday (managing 40 minutes to try on some clothes and buy a nice long top to cover swollen belly/bag/stitches etc in the coming months) I was pretty much "pooped". Karys had her joint party at the Fun Farm (massive ball pool/slides etc) so I had the house to myself and ..............oh went to bed! Read, a lot. Couldn't sleep - stuff going round in my head, why can't I just be normal? Karys stayed at her friends after the party and then spent today at her boyfriends, I think maybe she wanted to be normal for a weekend too. Spend time in a house where there are two parents, where no-one is sick, where you she doesn't have to cook or help with the housework. I wish I could escape to a normal life for a day!

Well I did the next best thing, had a roast chicken dinner at mum's, followed by bargain hunting in the outlet at Springfields! I now have several long tops to cover stitches/staples/wounds/bags/swellings and they're all bargains, didn't pay more than £17 for anything in fact after £17 the next most expensive was £11 and the cheapest was a shirt for £2 woohoo!

Back to work tomorrow, so better get off to bed!

Only 4 toilet trips today....so far.

4:09 - 13 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

janey jane jane

I really think you should write all this for a book you know. xx

Posted by janey jane jane on Monday, February 05, 2007 at 07:47
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala

Funny you should say that, we've been discussing today how my boss Angela is going to come and see me in my garden with a book and pen. I'll be sitting on an old wooden wheelchair (Tom's Secret Garden) with a tartan blanket on my knee looking wan and sipping weak lemon drink. Somedays I'll be "too tired" to talk and tell my story - it's going to be my entire life story by the way. Today we were casting for the film - Uma Thurman is playing me and Helena Bonham-Carter will be Angela, I thought Judi Dench for my mum but that's as far as we got. Nominations please for your actor/actress.

Posted by Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala on Monday, February 05, 2007 at 17:51
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Billy Bollockchops

I think Peter Cook would be perfect for me.

Posted by Billy Bollockchops on Monday, February 05, 2007 at 19:35
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala

Peter Cook is a) older than your dad and b) dead oh and c) grey. Now be sensible and pick someone tall dark and handsomer (it's a film and if Uma has to snog him whilst pushing him in front of cars she's gonna be dead picky)

Posted by Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala on Monday, February 05, 2007 at 20:00
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Billy Bollockchops

But I love Peter Cook and he's just like me. You're already in fantasy land planning a movie about a book that you've not even written, why not stretch the fantasy a bit further and have a young Peter Cook as me? Spoilsport!

I don't know any actors my age anyway.

Posted by Billy Bollockchops on Monday, February 05, 2007 at 20:18
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala

Hmmm, what about Johnny Depp?

Posted by Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala on Monday, February 05, 2007 at 20:25
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Billy Bollockchops

Hang on, did you say he'd have to snog Uma Thurman? In that case, I can't think of anyone better to play me, than me! Oh and while we're at it, maybe you could spice it up a little and put a sex-scene in there somewhere? Ta thanks!

Posted by Billy Bollockchops on Monday, February 05, 2007 at 20:38
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Hayley

Do you think we could get Rene Zellweger for me as I know she is prepared to put on weight for her film roles.

Posted by Hayley on Monday, February 05, 2007 at 18:16
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala

Sorry love, Rene is the spitting image of Amy in our office, Amy is also American and wears cool shoes (and says my hair is "cute" now I've had it cut so she obviously has great taste). It has to be Jane Fonda for your mum and I thought that bloke out of Jurassic park for your dad (beard and everything).

Posted by Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala on Monday, February 05, 2007 at 19:59
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Hayley

ok, I'll settle for audrey tautou, atleast she'll be able to do the french dialogue but she's gonna have to wear padding on her ass.

Posted by Hayley on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 at 16:00
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Umpalumpa

Ok I can't think of anybody SHORT enough to play me tut.............................

Posted by Umpalumpa on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 at 17:26
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala

hmmm who played the umpalumpas in the Johnny Depp version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Maybe they could tone down the fake tan and bleach their green hair blonde

Ouch, there's no need to throw things at me, it was just a joke

Posted by Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 at 21:31
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Umpalumpa

Grrrrrrrrr

Posted by Umpalumpa on Thursday, February 08, 2007 at 11:30

No comments: