Saturday 19 January 2008

2007 Feb 7th - Bad Attitude

Wednesday, February 07, 2007


ATTITUDE CLOTHING
Category: Fashion, Style, Shopping

Don't ever, ever use this company, unless you're goth/emo etc you wouldn't but, just don't. I hate them they didn't send Karys coat for her birthday present ordered 3rd Jan, delivery expected 7-14 days,

after chasing - despatched on 16th Jan, chased by phone 1st Feb advised to wait until NEXT Friday.

Emailed again, to be advised it was lost in the post, I wouldn't get a refund until Royal Mail gave them compensation which would depend on me receiving and replying to a letter from Royal Mail (the same people who lost the coat but were trusted to deliver and receive letters).

Funnily enough I wasn't happy with that since it was over a month since we'd ordered and a couple of weeks since despatch. I demanded an immediate refund. Got a snotty call from some bitch at the company (needless to say me stating this was a present for my daughter from me and her family plus her own money, me having cancer and really not needing additional stress right now meant nothing to her) advising me that miraculously that day they received the coat back. They'd failed to deliver it.

Oh REALLY? So when was this, how would I know, no card was left, my daughter searched on a daily basis for some clue that they'd tried to deliver and returned it to the depot. As I pointed out I am not at home during the day as I have to go to work - that's how I earn the money to pay for items I buy online.

Apparently they don't always leave a card - uh? So I'm supposed to be phsycic then and just take the day off when I think they'll deliver?

She kept talking over every question or sentence (basically where I told her that my rights are to get a refund which they were denying me pending their successful compo claim) and I was soooo ANGRY I hung up, she rang back to tell me they were not going to send me the coat and would arrange a refund. Bitch.

Karys, not too happy. At least I vented some anger at having cancer at the stupid cow.

21:30 - 2 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Umpalumpa

Hi,

I'm sorry about the coat - the world is just full of idiots.

Including British Gas - you know they told me the £560 bill could be ignored - they would sort it out and not write nasty letters anymore??

Well I got a letter today FINAL REMINDER!!!

After half hour on phone and being cut off once, i gained nothing and he wouldnt put me through to anyone else so i can only comlain in writing.

Posted by Umpalumpa on Thursday, February 08, 2007 at 11:27
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala

Give me their number, I'll bloody ring them.

Posted by Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala on Thursday, February 08, 2007 at 13:39

No comments: