Saturday 19 January 2008

2007 Jul 24th - Chemobrain Induced Poetry

Tuesday, July 24, 2007


Chemobrain induced poetry (ish) and some pics!
Category: Life

Cancer has had my bum
And some of my insides
A lot of times I've cried
But I'm keeping my sense of humour
It's one thing that's immune from the tumour!

Well at least the pictures are better quality............

The pumps - one drug in each, with a weird Douwe Egberts Cafe Switch type thing in - ooo I really wanted to squeeze them!

Lisa Chemo.

Mum, stop taking photos, I'm eating my lunch! (Didn't mind really)

13:13 - 3 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

janey jane jane

Having all that crap put inside and you still look gorgeous darling! lots of love Jane xxxx

Posted by janey jane jane on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 at 21:23
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Billy Bollockchops

Hehehe! That's brilliant. Really good photos too, you look a million bucks.

Posted by Billy Bollockchops on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 at 21:54
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Umpalumpa

You Cancer Vixen! xxxxx

Posted by Umpalumpa on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 at 14:58

No comments: