Saturday 19 January 2008

2007 Mar 22nd - Journos and Photographers

Thursday, March 22, 2007


Oh my God I can't believe I just did that!
Category: Life

Um after a large bottle of Peroni last night, it's been weeks since I had a drink btw, I forwarded an adapted email to the editor of the local press from Bowel Cancer UK . It's basically pushing Bowel Cancer Awareness next month and I stuck a bit about me in too for "local interest".

Well they only rang today, took some details - I forgot to mention the following: tattoos, menopause, bloody hurty wee. A photographer is coming tomorrow at 6pm.

Oh bugger, luckily it's hair wash day tomorrow, dry shampoo just won't cut it two days in a row. Panicking slightly at the state of the house...........luckily just had a text from Kim & Aggie's protege - Umpalumpa so will be ringing for advice and emergency assistance as offered.

I hope they look at the website and get some facts, I hope they don't misquote me, I hope they get my good side. More importantly I hope it makes someone or some bodies go to the doctor with the local paper in their hands and maybe gets treatment a bit earlier. Oh and what the hell are the kids going to say if I'm in the local paper, will they get picked on cos their mum's arse doesn't work or will they be cross with me for putting them in the spotlight. Really should have talked to them first. Damn alcohol and hindsight.

18:09 - 3 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Umpalumpa

Umpalumpa ready and at your service..................................

Oh - and stop the worrying about your hair, cus' it always looks nice (tut)

I'm so proud of you Sis xxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted by Umpalumpa on Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 22:21
[Remove] [Reply to this]


GlitterGirl....

Good for you chick....I'm sure the kids won't be cross and will think you're dead brave for doing it (which you are). Having a defective arse doesn't do Sharon Osborne any harm.....

xx

Posted by GlitterGirl.... on Friday, March 23, 2007 at 00:10
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala

Fank you lovey! You have got the most massivest grin EVER! Talked to Karys, she looked a bit terrified and said "um can I hide in my room I don't want my photo taken" and after that was fine. I told her a bit more about why I was doing it, that if I'd left it another few months maybe the doctors wouldn't have been able to help me get better - first time I've really told her how serious things are and she took it OK (having brought me a cup of tea to my room since I was in bed before her).

Posted by Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala on Friday, March 23, 2007 at 21:25

No comments: