Saturday 19 January 2008

2007 Mar 24th - Bleeding

Saturday, March 24, 2007


Bloody eck.
Category: Life

Oh FFS. My period started yesterday. Can someone tell my body to just STOP BLEEDING? Not a lot of sleep last night, aches, pains and nausea. Not to mention hourly trips to the loo.

The photographer from the local press arrived (late since no one gave him my number or directions) and snapped away. Very weird, strange man appears with camera and massive lens to do a "close up" and assures me he can change the background since I've got bare plaster walls - Tyson preventing decorating. Not impressed at all by my "can you airbrush me?".

18:37 - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

GlitterGirl....

To Lisa's body - "STOP BLEEDING PLEASE...!" Did it work?!

Sorry to hear you're feeling rubbish....I am making you a virtual hot water bottle as I type ;o) Take your anti-sickness meds, try to rest, and think how fabbalous you'll feel when all this shit is over! (literally and metaphorically....)

Do you mind posting the article when it's published, you media starlet? (Subject to satisfactory airbrushing, of course...) TC lovey. xx

Posted by GlitterGirl.... on Saturday, March 24, 2007 at 13:22

No comments: