Saturday 19 January 2008

2007 Mar 27th - Je Suis Un Geek...

Tuesday, March 27, 2007


Pathology Report
Category: Life

Click on the picture to take you to a legible version - if that doesn't work look at my pics, if that doesn't work, well I have an excel version I could email if you're THAT sad.

In true analyst stylee I did some purdy line charts to show you what's happening with my claret.

Red cells (Hb) are doing rather well if I do say so myself and NO guinness was harmed in the production of these blood results.

Interesting to note that whilst white cells (WBC) are generally taking a downturn, neutraphils (accounting for approx 65% of white cells - infection fighters) are down marginally less in comparison.

Platelets held their own for the first couple of weeks but have taken a sharp drop of close to 50% on base levels.

Overall, results were as expected but still within confidence limits.

In table format:

Test Date Hb WBC Platelets Neutraphils

13th Feb 12.4 5.2 306 3.20

27th Feb 12.7 4.3 296 2.64

13th Mar 12.5 2.9 205 1.91

Ooo it's just like being back at work.

23:23 - 2 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Deborah

You have too much time on your hands lady!!! To be fair i have never asked about the counts - perhaps i should pay more of an educated interest in my health....

Posted by Deborah on Friday, March 30, 2007 at 17:24
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala

Ah well, I have been an analyst/accountant for the last 3 plus years so numbers are my trade and I send these things to work - they have charts of my progress on the KPI board (I used to do the KPIs) so I'm obviously more of a geek than you! I shouldn't worry petal!

Posted by Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala on Friday, March 30, 2007 at 19:12

No comments: