Saturday 19 January 2008

2007 May 23rd - Being Sued!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007


Oh dear I'm being sued.............!
Category: Life

Triamazon - an alternative that got my NHL into full complete remission.

Hello my name is A***** H*****, i had NHL B type Follicular cancer TWICE ! having gone through a total of 14 lots of combination chemo + Retuximab, i tried a non toxic natural alternative that does not have nasty side effects and it knocked my cancer for six, i am now in full complete remission from stage 3 NHL, the alternative i used is called " Triamazon "

go to google and search the word triamazon and you too can learn all about this product that wipes out 12 different cancers, it certainly saved my life, thanks for reading and god bless you.

Post 1 posted on 23 May 2007 at 04:39:36

Please be advised, Andrew Harris is the founder of a website called www.******.com


A***** H***** is the founder of www.t****r.com His strong entrepreneurial background in business, marketing, research and management is combined with his personal experiences in having gone through 14 lots of conventional toxic chemo therapy to actually surviving cancer through an alternative natural, non toxic, immune system boosting, cancer killing miracle.


I also found it advertised on youtube after searching - voiceover by English bloke who is a BNP member - bnp4eva (user named Andy)

He has some rather NASTY posts and it strikes me this could be funding the BNP.


It costs £500 for a full course of 200 tablets. Things like this make me nervous


Now I have no idea, this could obviously be genuine, or it could be yet another scam. I am actually using complimentary alternative therapies alongside traditional treatment but on the advice of a trained nutritionist, so I'm not totally averse to "alternatives" but I just worry.


Please be careful.

Post 2 posted on 23 May 2007 at 08:22:45

Good for you Loopy. I have a healthy cynicism for anything which claims to "wipe out 12 different cancers"....it's just preying on the sick and vulnerable.

Post 3 posted on 23 May 2007 at 08:34:32

HELLO AND THANKYOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS REPLY

I am A***** H***** the owner of www.t*****r.com

L(me) states to be wary and that an englisman has something on youtube advertising, well if this person wishes to give me free advertising then he has my consent, as for l's remark about a legal bonafide pollitical party the BNP i believe that this party is branded with all manner of bad labels, mainly from a government who is involed in a criminal enquirey such as the cash for peerages scandle, i unlike most sceptic have an open mind and do not let my judgements be directed by bias or propaganda from anyone, this is a genuine cancer killing therapy and if it were not so then i would be obtaing monies by criminal deception namely sec 15 of the theft act... i have pubmed references along with my own hospital records for proof and evidence that the vital ingredient in Triamazon does kill 12 diferent cancers, if you the reader, or L (me) has a concern that people may be ripped off ,then this slanderous bias toward me can only give me more incentive to ask anyone to do their civil duty and inform the appropriate authoraties, who upon taking the personal details from the informant will then conduct enquiries into me and the product Triamazon, upon which i have medical evidence and pubmed proof of the 20 indepenent lab reports that prove the vital ingredients in Triamazon do live up to the website claims, as for L (me) i will be furnished with the details and beleive me i will sue for damages and defamation of my good character.

Post 4 posted on 23 May 2007 at 08:46:45

A*****,


Surely you can understand as a cancer patient why people would be nervous by reading your claims.


It is not unheard of on this site for people to appear with so called "cure's" we even had a lady not so long back that claimed she was cleared of having cancer not in remission.


It's nice to hear your story and I am glad that your health has been improved, but please remember this is'nt the case for everyone and I really don't agree with you taking a swipe at one of our members who is trying to protect many vunerable people.


People will always look into any hopeful information and make their own decisions about what they read.


Stay healthy.


E*.

Post 5 posted on 23 May 2007 at 09:29:19

A***** - I can't believe the last line of your last post ! As E** says, people on here do get nervous of anyone claiming to have been 'cured' or in remission. I find your threat of suing for damages quite sad. Do you have no feeling for what people are going through on here?


I'm pleased that everything worked out well for you, for others unfortunately it doesn't.


JB

Post 6 posted on 23 May 2007 at 09:49:56

I have stage 3b rectal cancer - statistically a 35 - 42% chance of being here in 5 years time.


I have a 5% chance of not surviving surgery in three weeks time.


I am a divorced parent of two children 12 and 14.


A****** if you believe the right thing for you to do is sue me for suggesting caution that the claims for the mentioned tablets may not be 100% true, having also stated that they could be genuine, then I hope you find this a suitable outlet for the anger you obviously are struggling with.


Hopefully I shall live long enough for you to persue your claim.

Post 7 posted on 23 May 2007 at 10:00:55

Now, I could point out the obvious that he was on lots of chemo and his tumours were shrinking, yet he claims all that cured him was this £500 a treatment drug which he is selling in the UK and the US.

I'm not losing any sleep over this, people like this are everywhere in every area of life, I feel sorry for him to be honest. The one thing cancer has given me is a better outlook (funny that since it threatens my life). I considered ignoring it, and just complaining to the website manager - but then worry that other, more desperate and less suspicious people might actually spend their money and it have no effect. £500 is an awful lot of money when a large percentage of cancer sufferers lose their homes, due to no entitlement to mortgage interest help from the government until 29 weeks. Spouses also give up work to be full time carers. I think I'm going to manage, despite being a single parent with a mortgage. I know thousands of people won't and I can't sit by and risk even one of them being swindled without putting another point of view forward.

10:31 - 4 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

GlitterGirl....

Lisa - BNPboy is one of life's nutters. I really hope nobody falls for it but you have to be one sick pup to post spurious claims like that on sites used by people sufferring/dying. He doesn't have grounds to sue you for anything.

I bet he has a teeny willy too! ;o)

Posted by GlitterGirl.... on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 at 10:37
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala

pmsl, yes in fact he's probably impotent too! I didn't like to point out the terrible spelling, grammar and just general WRONGNESS of a lot of his unpunctuated points/statments/wafflings because basically I don't hink he would have understood.

It was quite nice actually to get angry at someONE rather than just cancer for a while and it certainly made me feel a lot better about myself knowing I'm not that sad or screwed up.

This phrase

size=2>His strong entrepreneurial background in business, marketing, research and management

totally floored me, gosh with my knowledge of the English language and attitude toward (most of) my fellow human beings I could make an absolute mint!!!

I also had a little chuckle that I know what you do for a living

Hope you're not fretting too much, get out in that there sunshine

Posted by Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 at 10:42
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Deborah

what a TOSSER (him not you!)

If he had any compassion for people with cancer (which he should do if he is a "previos" sufferer then he would not be causing you any angst. any association with the BNP i find highy suspicious as i believe their policies arfe trying to use technical terms to cover bigoted views (that is purely my opinion which i am free to express - Freedom of Speech-Human Rights-in case anyone wants to sue me!!!)

Dont worry, even if he bothers it'd take years as the courts will not see it as urgent and i really dont think you have much to worry about - besides, like you say, you now have an "insider"

xxx

Posted by Deborah on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 at 16:58
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Hannah

Plus the fact, if he had nothing to hide and is totally genuine, why wasn't he upfront about having a vested interest in the drug and just give you the web address rather than suggesting you google it? Also I don't know about you, but if I found a cure for cancer after suffering myself, I would only ask for enough to cover the costs of production and not take advantage of people who are already suffering just to make a quick buck! Lastly his quips about you not having an open mind about the BNP and everyone being entitled to their own opinion is kind of hypocritical considering he is sueing you for simply expressing yours!
If the idiot does try to sue you, I will gladly give you any spare cash I have so you can hire a solicitor to woop his ass!

Luv ya,

Hannah x

Posted by Hannah on Friday, May 25, 2007 at 20:41

No comments: