Saturday 19 January 2008

2007 May 23rd - Doing the "To Do" List

Wednesday, May 23, 2007


To do list - updated!
Category: Life

Make will appointment made for Wednesday 30th

Ring dentist to cancel appointment for three days after operation (obvious reasons) sorted - they can't book me in for anything before my op so me and the kids will have to wait til I'm recovered enough to climb on the dentist chair!

Write list of "things to take to hospital" list has been started!

Write list of "people for mum/sis to update on my progress whilst in hospital" basically my phonebook and anyone who reads this will be updated, so that's sorted I think (plus sis will take dictation )

Remember to put all provisional social arrangements in diary to avoid forgetting all about them until I've already slept past the arranged meeting time......oops. I'm getting better at this!

Get appointment with GP for sicknote and note allowing reflexology woohoo a really lovely lady on reception, explained I could ring repeat script line and request renewal, but as I asked about note for reflexology she looked and has an appt tonight just after Reiki! Fantastic, I'm on a bloody roll today!

Finish weeding stupid horrid nettle hedge that is choking my boundary fence grrrr Ahem, sorry what was that..........say again? say again? summink about curry?

Finish weeding the drive (stupid rain ruined all my hard work encouraging previously unrecorded growth spurts in existing weeds) as above...... a nice madras?

Do the bloody ironing, it's ridiculous having clothes I've not worn in months just for being lazy does not compute.........

Take printer back to shop can't do that today as I'm waiting for decking to arrive

Also done today - purchased a new mobile phone with a fabbo 3.2mp cam on it, instead of my current 2mp for a bargain. I've justified this on account of I'm selling my last free upgrade which I decided I don't prefer to Sony Ericsson and should make most of the money back, also put a pair of shoes on Ebay and my son's old phone, scouting the house for more stuff to cover the costs - but basically it's like a free camera innit.........? And it's not shoes. Or clothes. Or jewellery it's like a proper erm...investment, yes that's it it's an investment (cor those shopaholic books are an inspiration).

Managed to get stupid man's thread (advertising iffy cancer cures via MacMillan) REMOVED!

14:16 - 3 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Deborah

by god i really fancy a curry now....

i have sony ericson (the one with orange bits) and love it. And like you say, it is practically free! bargin!

Posted by Deborah on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 at 17:02
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala

Mmmm curry.............

Posted by Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 at 17:51
[Remove] [Reply to this]


janey jane jane

Flippin heck I want one now too...chicken tikka dansak (love lentils) garlic and tomato naan bread and mushroom rice...lovellllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy. xx

Posted by janey jane jane on Thursday, May 24, 2007 at 16:22

No comments: