Saturday 19 January 2008

2007 Sep 21st - Addicted to Poker

Friday, September 21, 2007


Addictions
Category: Life

Oops I appear to have found a new addiction which costs me nothing and ensures I sit down and rest.......physically. It's Texas Hold'em Poker.

I was happy playing card games on my DS Lite, but dammit now I can play for free with pretend chips online against REAL people. I can talk to them too, I can even play my friends. Isn't poker supposed to be a boy's game? Ah well, it's not doing me any harm!

17:38 - 4 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Billy Bollockchops

I don't think a love of poker is a problem.

Unless of course it makes you completely ignore a house guest when HE/she arrives, then offer HIM/her a drink and leave HIM/her to make it themselves.

But you'd never do anything as rude as that would you? :-P

Posted by Billy Bollockchops on Friday, September 21, 2007 at 19:15
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala

Hehe no of course not dearest, nor would I spend 40 minutes of drink making time on the phone to my surrogate mother!

Posted by Lisa Left Eye Loopylalalalala on Friday, September 21, 2007 at 19:17
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Billy Bollockchops

Thought not.

Posted by Billy Bollockchops on Sunday, September 23, 2007 at 23:14
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Umpalumpa

He he he he

Anything that is free, makes you rest and gives you (ahem) enjoyment can't be bad for you.

xxxxxxxx

Posted by Umpalumpa on Sunday, September 23, 2007 at 23:14

No comments: